Wayne Duffus, of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention office of Health Equity, emphasized the need to provide training programs to new employees who are replacing the retiring workforce during his presentation on CDC initiatives.
Duffus highlighted workshops, training programs and working groups the CDC has developed around the social drivers of health and health equity.
- Establishing a Holistic Framework to Reduce Inequities in HIV, Viral Hepatitis, STDs and Tuberculosis in the United States
- CDC Social Determinants Website
- CDC Community Approaches to Reducing Sexually-Transmitted Diseases
- CDC High-Impact HIV Prevention
- CDC Enhanced Comprehensive HIV Prevention Planning for Metropolitan Statistical Areas Most Affected by HIV/AIDS
- CDC Act Against AIDS
- CDC Testing Makes Us Stronger Campaign